Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Final Blog

In the unit 3 assignment I originally scored myself as a 7 out of a 10 because of the diet that I was on at the time. Now I would have to rate myself as an 8 because my diet has been improved but there is still a little more room for growth.
The goals that I attempted to accomplish was to create a better diet and to continue on a physical training regime and I have accomplished both of those goals  and I plan to continue with these goals.
Such activities as writing down physical goals was a plan that I have been caring out in the semester and I plan to continue to utilize these activities and many more.

I feel as if this course has giving a ton of new ideas and methods to assist me in creating a wellness plan and now it is all up to me to continue to work on what I have learned and to also improve what I have already learned in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment