Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The power of Meditation

I was not really able to find two exercises that I found as beneficial as I did one.I feel that the most beneficial practice for me was the meditation because it allowed me to completely relax and forget about my daily stressors that I am faced with. I feel  that I can use mediation to foster a higher level of mental fitness in my life by using it in situation that cause me anxiety and discomfort and I can also teach my family ways to foster mental fitness by using some of the same meditation techniques that I gained  from taking  this course.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Even though you were not able to find two practices that you found beneficial, you did open your mind up to one very good one. As you stated, this is something you can use in times of anxiety and discomfort and it doesn't take much to do it. I think being able to meditate is a feat the some are not able to accomplish. It shows that you have an open mind and that in itself is something that will foster mental health as well. Congrats to you!

    Sherese
    Heres2ahealthyu

    ReplyDelete